Have you ever thought about downloading an awesome video from Facebook but you didn’t know how you can do it for free? If your answer is yes, then read further! , This article suits everyone who are facing the same problem: as we all know, there’s no official application for downloading videos from Facebook. Luckily, there are several apps that could do the work for you. But, the question is – which one you should choose?
We made a comparison of two most popular Facebook downloaders – TubeMate and InsTube. See what we have discovered!
TubeMate is probably the earliest video downloader used for YouTube and Facebook. Regardless of that, you can still use it as your primary downloader. Check out this video guide to get to know how you should use TubeMate properly.
If you like settling with the average, then you should go with TubeMate. As you could see in this video guide, it’s a good app for start, but eventually you would want a better user experience and faster downloading speed. Unfortunately, you cannot expect that from TubeMate – but you can from InsTube.
How to download video with InsTube?
- Open Facebook app on your phone
- Browse News Feed or your timeline for a video you would like to download
- After you selected the video, open it
- Click on the red download button on the right bottom side of the screen
- Choose a download format from a pop up menu (music or video)
- Wait for a minute for download to begin
- Enjoy your favorite video!